I never know what to say, but I’ve won two awards last week and thought I would double up again.
Thank you, Debbie, the award is a great surprise. Let’s see if I can do this properly.
5 favorite books:
1. Crux by Julie Reece
2. The Trouble with Nightingale by Amaleen Ison
3. On Writing by Stephen King
4. The Mirror of Her Dreams by Stephen R. Donaldson
5. A Man Rides Through by Stephen R. Donaldson
5 fabulous moments:
1. My Wedding Day — the only day I felt like a princess.
2. My Son’s Birthday — looking into his eyes for the first time.
3. Racing down the freeway
4. Snow crunching under my skis
5. The first bite of cheesecake
5 things I love:
1. Kittens and Puppies
2. Rainy afternoons
3. Children’s laughter
4. A Great Story
5 things I dislike:
3. Flat tires.
4. Bad Manners
5. Waiting in line
5 people I would like to nominate:
This award seems perfect for my sisters at Scribophile, so ready or not here I come.
I was nominated for this incredible award by my fellow blogger Laura from fuonlyknew. A talent that is definately part of the sisterhood.
Thank you Laura!
To accept this award I need to nominate 7 bloggers and share 7 things about myself. Okay here it goes . . .
1. I belong to other on-line writing circles, but my favorite is Scribophile.
2. I love building and repairing computers.
3. When people meet me face-to-face I come across confident, but I’m not.
4. I take day trips, out of town with my son, so I can spend time talking with him and touching base.
5. I love reading cozy murder mysteries.
6. I love rainy days by a fire.
7. I love rocky beaches in the winter.
My nominees are:
Enjoy my sisters!