Publisher: Roane Publishing
Release Date: December 16, 2013
BEGINNING OF FOREVER
Blurb: When Wayne Edwards moves to town, Lillian Douglas experiences stirrings she thought were long dead. Guilt ridden over betraying her deceased husband and the feelings Wayne inspires, Lillian reluctantly lets him in. Secrets of the past – an old promise emerges, but will it threaten their forever?
MELT By Shaya Roy
Blurb: Newlyweds in an arranged marriage, Naina and Dev go to the mountains of Shimla, India in search of snow. Unfortunately, they find fifteen inches more than they expected.
Being snowed in with her husband is not necessarily a bad thing. It gives Naina an excellent excuse to snuggle up to her deep, quiet man, but every time Dev spurns her, a little more of her heart drips away. Melting the ice around her husband’s heart before the snow outside does might take more pride than Naina’s ready to surrender.
ONE IN A MILLION SNOWFLAKES By Michelle Ziegler
Blurb: Angela is in love with someone she can never have–her best friend, Rebecca’s older brother.
Stranded in the bitter cold after a disastrous blind date with yet another company Christmas party looming, a standing offer from the boss’ nephew gets a little more appealing. Desperation. Not a good sign. Surely when Rebecca rescues her from the blinding snow, she can also convince Angela to just go to the party alone. She can always count on her best friend.
That is, as long as she never finds out about Angela’s secret crush.
AN UNEXPECTED WREATH By Annabelle Blume
Blurb: Stella’s got everything she needs in life: a great job, a beautiful house, and her independence. But on last minute trip to the local Christmas tree lot she finds something, or rather someone, she desperately wants – Grayson. An emergency trip to Target, an unexpected wreath, and a little Christmas magic make the season much brighter.
SANTA BEBE By Lily Carlyle
Blurb: Disillusioned by men and her belief that they see her only as an object, Bebe is determined to find a man with money. Her geeky, but unfailingly kind, next-door neighbor James tries to convince her of the possibility of real love, even as she reveals to him the troubled childhood that made her so cynical about relationships. When her mother dashes her hopes for a perfect Christmas, Bebe finds herself turning to James once again, and in the process, learning a lot about herself and the promise their relationship holds.
Group Giveaway: $10 Amazon Gift Card & paperback copy of Winter’s Sweet Kiss
And since I have you here let’s learn a little about you. Tell me, ladies what are your Top Two love stories?
Sense and Sensibility and The Princess Bride. This question was sadly hard, my initial thoughts were if Tangled or Beauty and the Beast, Disney Style, counted.
Oh boy. This is a toughie! I’m going to go with Pride & Prejudice and The Notebook.
Only two is going to be extremely difficult 😉 But here I go.
1. Jane Eyre and Mr. Rochester’s love story in Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë. The ultimate rich man – poor girl tale, but with so much heart that you can’t help but be swept away.
2. Jessica and Dain’s love story in Lord of Scoundrels by Loretta Chase. I love the hero and the heroine. I love her writing style. I love the humor. And she shoots him in the book. This is a truly epic romance.
1. Love Actually
2. This Is 40 (If you haven’t been married a long time, you won’t get it.)
1. Ilsa Lund and Rick Blaine (Casablanca)—Classic love story, made even better by the fact that it reminds me of my father, who introduced it to me and who I miss every day of my life
2. Kit Tyler and Nat Eaton (The Witch of Blackbird Pond by Elizabeth George Speare)—After reading the book at least twenty times, my heart still misses a beat each time he rescues her.