There are some things I carry from when I was a child. Thoughts like:
A smile costs nothing but gives much. It enriches those who receive, without making poorer those who give. It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes last forever.
- Display the award on my blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated me.
- State 7 things about myself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers, link to them, and notify them about their nominations.
Seven things about me…
1. Cats or Dogs: Since I matured and have become such a homebody, I love dogs. Give them a place to play and they will fill you to bursting with kind gentle love.
2. Salty or Sweet: I’ve broken down more than once for chocolate, but if the choice is right at my fingertip, I always go for the potato chips. I’m a taterholic.
3. Winter or Summer: The seasons mean everything to me. Each one more beautiful than the next. Christmas, newly fallen snow, warm fires are what I love most.
4. Beach or Mountains: For years I lived by the ocean and loved it best in colder months. Now that I’m back in the interior, love the mountain peaks, thick lush forests and the wildlife that thrives within.
5. Camping or Resorts: I’m not crazy. Resorts of course with good food, sparkling pools and cold drinks. We are talking vacation here.
6. Family or Friends: Both please. Let them fill up my life.
7. Moon or Sun: I like the moon, ever changing as the month goes on and creating all kinds of atmosphere depending on the season.
Now for the nominees:
I hope I’m forgiven for not listing every one of you . All of you are worthy. So I say take it because you deserve it. Be sure to let me know when your acceptance goes up I’ll be sure to drop by to learn more about you.
Thanks for stopping by. 🙂