Is all about blog networking.
First I’d like to thank Lidy @ Paving My Author’s Road for this nomination. Feel free to click on link to take a look at her writing blog. I’m sure you’ll love it as much as I do.
Lets Look at the Rules:
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
11 Facts About Me
I love living in smalltownsville
I have one dog and wish I had ten more
I wish I wasn’t so sensitive
I wish my ego was wasn’t so big
I like knowing friends and family can depend on me
I’ve always believed death is not the end
Getting old sucks–luckily I’m young enough not to care
Having coffee on the front steps is best done first thing in the morning
I love having friends all over the world
I wish I had more of a green thumb
Hate roses; love carnations
1) What was the first book you’ve ever read?
One of the ‘Dick and Jane’ readers at school. It was so awful I almost gave up reading.
2) If you were to choose, which book would you like to be physically transported into?
As long as I could be an adventurous hobbit, Lord of the Rings.
3) What do you like to do to bring yourself out of a funk/bad mood?
Have a bowl of ice cream. Doesn’t that make everything all right?
4) How do you determine success?
I know many would pick a monetary amount, but all I want is happiness.
5) Do you prefer paperback or ebook? Why?
I have a huge elibrary which I keep close and backed up. I would need a second house if my collection was in hard copies. 🙂
6) Are you a Star Trek fan or Star Wars?
Yes please, bring me more of each.
7) What TV show(s) are you currently obsessed with?
How to Get Away with Murder had me on the edge of my seat each episode. I can’t wait for it to begin again.
8) Who would you want to play you in your biography movie?
I’m sorry, but I can’t see this ever happening.
9) What is your dream destination?
I’d love to live on a boat that took me all over the world.
10) Who is your favorite superhero/heroine?
The Michael Keaton’s Batman or the Christopher Reeve’s Superman. They are the best.
11) Who is your hero?
Bossman880, my son, and I doubt that will ever change.
Because I don’t want you to cringe, I nominate anyone who chooses to participate. Feel free to use the questions above, contact me with the date and link of the post and I’ll be sure to drop by and say hello. 🙂