fabulous five Visitations:
Steven Jones, a young ghost, is one of the characters in CBW. At 6 years old he fell off a swing set, hit his head and died. In CBW, he haunts the B. & B. and interacts with the guests that stay in his ‘old’ bedroom. He approaches only those he trusts.
- Steven begins manifesting his presence as soon as Gabrielle and her friends arrive in town. Gabrielle spots him in a playground. At the B. & B. Steven moves Gabrielle’s camera under the bed. He giggles at her surprised reaction and she hears him.
- Steven interacts with Gabrielle during the St. Paddy’s Day parade. She is clueless as to his identity.
- On the night Gabrielle learns about Steven’s identity he appears in her bedroom, begins to tell her why he is sad, reveals his Mommy is upset with his Daddy, and vanishes a moment before Wendy drops-in.
- Although Deputy Brady is trying to keep Gabrielle away from Steven, she spots the ghost in the park and joins him. She plays with him in the sand and asks a lot of personal questions, hoping she’ll learn who is responsible for the deaths of several innocent people.
- Gabrielle and Rick are in bed laughing when Steven appears. He shares information about his parents, sobs in Gabrielle’s arms and vanishes from Earth.
Caught Between Worlds
Publisher: Roane Publishing
Release Date: August 15, 2016
Keywords: Romance, contemporary, paranormal, ghosts, friendship, adventure, road trip
About the book:
Gabrielle and three college friends must deal with a temporary setback when they are stranded in St. Clair, USA. Her holiday unravels in a series of exhilarating events. Her salvation, the handsome deputy Brady, succeeds in keeping her safe and captures her heart.
Deputy Richard Brady’s peaceful life ceases when Gabrielle shows up at his door. It is his duty to keep the charming Canadian safe from the life threatening supernatural activities, but his personal motives frighten him more than the danger itself.
Will love conquer and bring them together after Gabrielle returns home?
Purchase Links in Print links
Purchase Links in Digital links
about the author
G.P. is Canadian. A wife and mother of three who works in school bus transportation. In her last year of high school, she enjoyed writing a weekly column published in the French newspaper in her home town. Writing took a back seat for years and now that her children are grown, it’s become her favorite hobby.
Entertaining others is like breathing – it is part of who she is.